Strawberry watermelon chicken salad
Yield 4–6 servings
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2–3 heads of green lettuce (such as butter crunch), washed, dried and torn in bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups watermelon, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- To make dressing, place pesto, honey and lime juice in small bowl and whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Place lettuce greens on a large platter.
- Add watermelon, chicken and strawberries in rows across lettuce.
- Sprinkle red onion and basil on top of salad.
- Just before serving, add dressing to salad.
Courses Main course
Recipe by Thanksgiving.com at http://staging.thanksgiving.com/eat/lunch/strawberry-watermelon-chicken-salad/