1. In a wide bowl, mix together 1 ounce granular erythritol and 1 ounce water until well combined to make a simple syrup. Dip the rims of 2 cocktail glasses in the syrup.
2. Dip the wet rimmed glasses in toasted coconut flakes.
3. Place 1 pineapple slice on the rim of each glass.
4. Place all ingredients in a blender.
5. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. The texture should be like a slushy.
6. Pour in prepared glasses and enjoy!
Nutritional information is only an estimate and may change if using ingredient substitutions.These nutritional values do not include the optional garnish.Net carb count excludes both fiber and sugar alcohols because they do not affect blood sugar.
Serving size: 1 cocktailCalories: 166Fat: 8 gramsCarbohydrates: 1.2 grams Total carbohydrates: 1.2 gramsFiber: 0 grams -0 gramsSugar: 0.7 gramsSugar alcohols: 0 grams -0 gramsProtein: 0 grams Total net carbs: 1.2 grams
Recipe by Thanksgiving.com at http://staging.thanksgiving.com/eat/healthier-re-creations/keto-pina-colada-recipe/