Overnight oats with nut butter, berries and bee pollen
Yield 1 serving
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2/3–3/4 cup milk or non-dairy alternative, such as coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen, plus more for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon agave syrup (optional)
- Handful of mixed berries, plus more for topping
- Dash cinnamon (optional)
- Add oats, hemp hearts, nut butter, vanilla, bee pollen, agave and cinnamon to container with splash of milk and mix thoroughly.
- Add milk and berries; stir until fully incorporated.
- Store in fridge overnight (for 8 hours or up to 7 days).
- Remove from fridge and serve with berries and bee pollen.
Recipe by Thanksgiving.com at http://staging.thanksgiving.com/eat/breakfast/overnight-oats-with-bee-pollen/