Yield 4-6 servings
- 1/2 bottle (12 ounces) chilled chardonnay
- 18 ounces chilled cranberry apple juice
- 6 ounces chilled plain sparkling water
- 24 cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- Apple slices for garnish
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- Pour wine, juice and sparkling water into a large pitcher.
- Add some cranberries and apple slices.
- Add ice to fill serving glasses.
- Pour the spritzer into the glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a thin apple slice, three cranberries and a sprig of mint.
Recipe by Thanksgiving.com at http://staging.thanksgiving.com/celebrate/thanksgiving/our-effortless-noel-spritzer-will-quickly-become-your-new-holiday-go-to-cocktail/