White chocolate raspberry bars
- 24 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons Chambord
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons Chambord
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse and drain raspberries.
- In bowl, toss fresh berries, lemon juice, Chambord and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, salt and vanilla until soft and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour, and mix until just combined. Mixture should be crumbly.
- Reserve 1/4 cup dough to top berries.
- Press remaining dough into greased 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Stir raspberry mixture gently, smashing a few berries. Spread evenly on top of dough.
- Crumble remaining dough on top.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until lightly golden on top. Let cool.
- Melt remaining white chocolate chips and coconut oil in small saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk powdered sugar, Chambord and white chocolate. Drizzle over bars.
This recipe is for a 9-by-13-inch pan, but you can easily halve it for an 8-by-8-inch pan. Adjust the bake time to 45 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
Recipe by Thanksgiving.com at http://staging.thanksgiving.com/celebrate/labor-day/white-chocolate-raspberry-bars/