1. Sprinkle the back of a sheet pan or cookie sheet with olive oil, salt and fresh cracked pepper, using your hands to spread the dough out into 2 or 4 rectangles. Let rest while you prep the grill.
2. Set grill to 500-550 degrees Fahrenheit. Use tongs and a folded paper towel to rub the grates with olive oil.
3. Carefully slide the dough directly onto the grates. Close the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Using your tongs, flip the pizza dough grilled side-up, grill for another minute, then pull it off the grill and place it back onto your sheet pan to add toppings. Let the dough cool a bit before adding toppings so that it’s easier to handle.
5. Brush pizza with olive oil and add desired sauce and toppings.
6. When finished, slide the pizza back onto the grill, then close and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the toppings have melted.
7. Transfer pizza to cutting board. Let rest for 2 minutes, then sprinkle with desired herbs and shaved Parmesan.
9. Add the CBD oil! Drizzle your oil to evenly distribute on the pizza.
Recipe by Thanksgiving.com at http://staging.thanksgiving.com/celebrate/fathers-day/cbd-grilled-pizza/